FENUGREEK LEAVES WITH DILL AND POTATO | SOYA METHI ALOO
Fenugreek is one of the healthiest leaves you can have in your diet. It has many health benefits including fighting cancer. Hope this easy simple recipe will help you use fenugreek in your diet.
Servings 4 / Cooking time: 20 min
* 250 g fenugreek leaves/methi
* 250 g dill leaves/soya
* 2 tbsp oil
* 1.5 tbsp garlic and ginger (crushed)
* 180 g (~2 medium) onions finely chopped
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tbsp curry powder
* 130 g (~2 small) tomatoes chopped
* 1 green chilli chopped
1. In a pot, heat oil then add the onions.
2. Fry onions on medium heat until they turn a light golden brown.
3. Add salt, garlic ginger and curry powder and fry for a few seconds.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until they start to break down
5. Add diced potatoes and cook for few minutes
6. Add the Chopped leaves both fenugreek and dill
7. It will be ready in 7-10 min
Enjoy the most simple and taste #Fenugreek recipe
If you are up for a vegan start #veganuary recipe with help you do that. In this month all our recipes will be focused on that.
Hope you enjoy this delicious vegan recipe and don’t forget to share the #healthyrecipe with others so they can cook and invite you.
Making Chapati: https://youtu.be/SkPw93YRwDw
Our website: https://www.welovefoods.co.uk