Oranges are good for your taste buds and also for your health. Winter is the time when you can enjoy this citrusy fruits as they become sweeter and juicier. Orange is considered the best fruit to consume during winters. It is not only good for […]
This #Rajmamasala or Red #Kidneybean is a rescue recipe for when there’s nothing in the fridge, or when you just want something tasty with little effort but delicious and filling
Servings 4-6 / Cooking time: 40 min
Red kidney beans 1 kg
2 mediumsize onion
1 whole garlic
1 tablespoon salt
1.5 tablespoon curry powder
1 tablespoon crushed ginger
1 teaspoon cumin
1.5 litter water
1. First soke the redkidney beans overnight it significantly reduce cooking time. Make sure to change the water next day before cooking.
2. Sympley prepare all ingridients and put inside instant-cooking or pressure-cooker pot and cook as meat stew, which is about 30 min. You can use normal saucepan too but in that case you will need to cook for 1 hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours.
3. Once all the time is up simply let the air out form the pressure-cooker or #instantpotcooking pot. Put is to sauté or cook on a stove and reduce the water to get your desired consistency. Use olive oil or vegetable oil to make it smoother.
4. At the end simply add some crushed cumin seeds and coriander to take the dish to next level. And serve with hot rice, bread or any thing you prefer.
Hope you enjoy this delicious vegan recipe and don’t forget to share the #healthyrecipeh with others so they can cook and invite you.
Making Chapati: https://youtu.be/SkPw93YRwDw
Making Vegetable curry: https://youtu.be/Y5oeWszBgS8
Our website: https://www.welovefoods.co.uki
Dark chocolate is full of nutrients that can positively affect your health. Made from the seed of the cocoa tree, it’s one of the best sources of antioxidants on the earth. Studies has shown that dark chocolate (not the sugary crap) can improve health and […]
Servings 4 / Cooking time: 15 min Ingridients: #Bittergourd #bittermelon #karela 2 medium size onion 2 tomatoes 2 tablespoon salt to cure 1 teasoon salt in the recipe 1 teaspoon paprika powder 1 teaspoon turmeric Quarter lemon 2 tablespoon oil . Steps: 1. First cut […]
Bitter gourd considered the most despicable vegetable of all, the karela is high in nutrients and provides numerous health benefits. It is known for its benefits and despised for its bitter taste.
It is an great source of vitamin B1, B2, B3, C, magnesium, folate, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fibre. It is rich in iron, and it contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana.
Also drinking raw karela juice is full of advantages as it contains essential vitamins as well as antioxidants that all of us need.
So, what are the five Heath benefits of eating karela?
1.Good for diabetes: Bitter gourd has a certain insulin-like protein called polypeptide P that mimics the action of insulin and lowers blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
2.Acts as a blood purifier: The antimicrobial and antioxidant properties present in karela juice helps treating skin problems, blood disorders, removing toxins from the blood. It also improves blood circulation and helps to cure issues like rashes, acne, psoriasis, blood boils and even hinders the growth of cancerous cells in the body.
3.Helps to loose weight: karela stimulates the liver to secrete bile acids that are essential for metabolising fat in the body. Besides, a 100g serving of bitter gourd contains just 17 calories making it a great option for fitness enthusiasts.
4.Boosts immunity: Karela is an extremely rich source of vitamin C, which helps boost immunity. It also has powerful antiviral property, which stimulates the immune system and also aids in digestion.
5.Fights acne: Consuming karela can help you get rid of acne, blemishes and skin infections and gives you a healthy and glowing skin.
Aloo matar Pulao Is a KashmiriPulao / pilaf , it has an unforgettable sweet taste and this is what differentiates it from other pulaos and biryanis. This delicious and flavoursome delight is made using some easily available ingredients and is a must-try dish.
Fenugreek is one of the healthiest leaves you can have in your diet. It has many health benefits including fighting cancer. Hope this easy simple recipe will help you use fenugreek in your diet.
Servings 4 / Cooking time: 20 min
* 250 g fenugreek leaves/methi
* 250 g dill leaves/soya
* 2 tbsp oil
* 1.5 tbsp garlic and ginger (crushed)
* 180 g (~2 medium) onions finely chopped
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tbsp curry powder
* 130 g (~2 small) tomatoes chopped
* 1 green chilli chopped
1. In a pot, heat oil then add the onions.
2. Fry onions on medium heat until they turn a light golden brown.
3. Add salt, garlic ginger and curry powder and fry for a few seconds.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until they start to break down
5. Add diced potatoes and cook for few minutes
6. Add the Chopped leaves both fenugreek and dill
7. It will be ready in 7-10 min
Enjoy the most simple and taste #Fenugreek recipe
If you are up for a vegan start #veganuary recipe with help you do that. In this month all our recipes will be focused on that.
Hope you enjoy this delicious vegan recipe and don’t forget to share the #healthyrecipe with others so they can cook and invite you.
Making Chapati: https://youtu.be/SkPw93YRwDw
Our website: https://www.welovefoods.co.uk