INGREDIENTS 500 g butternut squash 1 red onion4 chicken breasts 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 25 g pecan nuts or walnut halves 8 sage leaves Salt and pepper DIRECTIONS DirectionsArrange the squash, onion and chicken, skin side up, in a roasting […]
Avocadoes are more popular than ever. And confusion about the quality and price is also driving me crazy. Now a day you can find avocado in every major superstore and it seems like they are also keen on taking advantage of the popularity and make […]
1 free range chicken ( or 6 chicken thighs)
3tbsp olive oil
2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
2 tsp fresh ground ginger
½ tsp saffron, bloomed in a little warm water
1 tablespoon ground coriander powder
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon ground fennel
1 tsp ras-el-hanout
2 Green Zucchini cut in rounds
2 small preserved lemons
2 tablespoon chopped parsley or cilantro
5 Whole green olives
1 tablespoon pink salt
Marinate the chicken breasts for a couple of hours in 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp fennel powder, 1 tsp garlic and salt.
Heat the tagine shallow bowl on low/medium heat.
Add 2 tbsp oil and then the onions. Let the onions sweat for about 5 mins.
Add the crushed garlic and ginger and then add the chicken breast and brown them 5 mins on each side.
Add the remaining spices ( cumin, coriander, fennel, ras-el-hanout, saffron)
Add Olives and olive juice, and coarsely chopped pulp of one preserved lemon and the rind of both, cut into slivers.
Add cut zucchini
It should be moist enough that no additional water is needed.
Cover with the dome and let it cook at low for 1 hr.
Serve sprinkled with parsley with a side of rice or bread
This is perfect for a weekend dinner party
INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon oil 1/2 onion, chopped 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed 2 teaspoons crushed fresh root ginger 2 teaspoons ras el handout spice mix (curry powder can be substituted) 400 g chopped tomatoes salt and pepper handful of chopped fresh parsley (coriander leaf leaves can […]
INGREDIENTS 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped 2 green chilies 3 large eggs 2 medium flour tortillas kosher salt 10 ml oil Any kind of feeling of your choice, Cheese/ Tomato/ Spinach etc DIRECTIONS Slice the chilies and onion and mix them in a bowl with salt. […]
We wanted to give a try to this recipe from ‘Tasty’ and this is what we have got..
for 8 pancakes
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (310 g)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ½ cups buttermilk(600 mL)
- 8 tablespoonsunsalted butter, 1 stick, melted
- 2 eggs, whites and yolks seperated
- 1 tablespoonunsalted butter, plus more for serving
- blueberry, optional
- chocolate chips, optional
- maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and whisk to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add the buttermilk, melted butter, and egg yolks and whisk to combine.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and gently fold with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Add the egg whites and fold until just combined. Be sure not to overmix. Some lumps are okay.
- Let the batter rest for 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add the butter to a cast iron skillet and heat over medium low heat. Once the butter has melted and is bubbling, reduce the heat to medium-low and add ⅓ cup (75 g) of batter to the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until bubbles start to appear on the surface. If adding any toppings like chocolate chips or blueberries, sprinkle over the pancake. Flip the pancake over and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with butter and maple syrup.
TASTYS Original recipe
Servings:4-6 / Cooking time:15 min This capsicum and potatoes curry recipe is known as #ALOOSHIMLA It is so tasty and easy to make that you will make more often. It’s also #VEGAN #VEGETARIAN friendly Do you know you can get the equipment or items you […]
Cooking Rice can be a tricky time to time.I remember when I first learnt how to cook rice It was one of those measuring methods. them after some times I forgot the recipe. So I decided to sook it Like pasta, But I made a […]
OKRA RECIPE WITH DELICIOUS SAUCE
SERVINGS 2-4 / Cooking time: 20 min
Onion- 1 large
Curry powder- 1.5 tsp
Salt- 1 tsp
Lemon slices 3-4
This okra recipe is so easy to do that anyone can make it. Students meal or family meal its just perfect for anyone. Another thing is if anyone doesn’t like slime from the okra this recipe is almost slime free. This is why we had to fry them before cooking with the sauce. #Vegeterian and #vegan friendly healthy #Okra recipe
Hope you enjoyed the recipe, and checkout other okra recipes we made for you.
Oranges are good for your taste buds and also for your health. Winter is the time when you can enjoy this citrusy fruits as they become sweeter and juicier. Orange is considered the best fruit to consume during winters. It is not only good for […]