Aloo matar Pulao Is a KashmiriPulao / pilaf , it has an unforgettable sweet taste and this is what differentiates it from other pulaos and biryanis. This delicious and flavoursome delight is made using some easily available ingredients and is a must-try dish.
Servings 4-6 / Cooking time: 40 min
* 2 Cup Rice
* 1 cup green peas
* 2 medium Potatoes cut into small pieces
* 2 Sliced Onions
* 1 1/2 tbsp of crushed ginger and garlic
* 1 Tomato finely chopped
* 1 tsp Cumin seeds
* 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
* 1 tsp Black pepper
* 1 tbsp curry powder
* to taste Salt
* 1 or 2 chopped green chilli
* 4 tbsp oil
* 3-4 cloves
* 1.5 pint/ 4cups of hot water
* Heat oil in a deep bottom vessel on medium flame. When the oil is hot hot add onions and give it a mix until it turns golden brown. Add cloves, cumin and black peppers, crushed coriander seeds garlic and ginger and mix well. Add chilli and tomatoes mix well until well combined with masalas.
* Now add potatoes,peas and salt to taste then mix again. After 2-3 minutes add 1.5 pint/ 4cups of hot water, rice and mix well. Now cover it with a lid and let it cook on low flame for 15 minutes
* Aloo peas pulao is cooked – turn off the flame and remove it in a serving plate. Garnish and serve . If you liked this recipe – give a thums up, share it and please do not forget to subscribe
If you are up for a vegan start #veganuary recipe with help you do that. In this month all our recipes will be focused on that.
Hope you enjoy this delicious vegan recipe and don’t forget to share the healthyrecipe with others so they can cook and invite you.
Making Chapati: https://youtu.be/SkPw93YRwDw
Making Vegetable curry: https://youtu.be/Y5oeWszBgS8
Our website: https://www.welovefoods.co.uk