Turnip curry /shaljam ki bhujia is one of the tastiest vegetarian or vegan turnip recipe.
Servings 4 / Cooking time: 30 min
* 1/2 kg turnips
* 2 tbsp oil
* 180 g (~2 medium) onions finely chopped
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tbsp red curry powder
* 130 g (~2 small) tomatoes chopped
* 1 green chilli chopped
* coriander leaves handful
1. Peel and slice turnips.
3. In a pot, heat oil then add the onions.
4. Fry onions on medium heat until they turn a light golden brown.
5. Add salt, and curry powder and fry for a few seconds.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until they start to break down
6. Add the turnips with a green chilli to the pot and simmer in medium heat.
7. It will be ready in 7-10 min (Optional) Garnish with coriander leaves.
If you are up for a vegan start #veganuary recipe with help you do that. In this month all our recipes will be focused on that.
Hope you enjoy this delicious vegan recipe and don’t forget to share the #healthyrecipe with others so they can cook and invite you.